Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Deccan Ultra 2021, the participant agrees to abide by the conditions of entry listed below, as well as any instructions given by the race organiser and officials of the race. As this race, organized by Grand Indian Trails, does not require a medical certificate, participants are asked to please understand and accept the risks of accidents that can be caused by the race. To be able to enjoy the race, it is also recommended for participants to practice regularly.
- The participants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years of age or older before February 13, 2021.
- For registering for 50K, one must have completed a Full Marathon in 05:00Hrs or any Ultra Marathon within the cut-off time prescribed by the organisers of the race. For 12hr runs like stadium runs, one must have atleast run 50kms.
- For registering for the 80K, one must have completed an Ultra marathon (atleast 60KMs) with a minimum elevation gain of 1000m within the cut-off specified by the organisers of that race.
- For registering for the 110K, one must have completed an Ultra marathon (atleast 90KMs) with a minimum elevation gain of 2000m within the cut-off specified by the organisers of that race.
- Races run after 01-Jan-2019 will only be considered as a qualifying race for Deccan Ultra 2021.
- There is no qualifying criteria for the 13km Kalsubai Challenge categories.
- It is allowed to transfer an existing registration to someone else or change the name of the participant by Jan 26, 2021.
- After registration, if you cannot participate in the race for some reason, you should notify us by January 10th 2021 and get your registration cancelled. We will issue a refund of 70% for all such voluntary cancellations till 8th January.
- All fees are non-refundable under any circumstances after 10th January 2021.
- Participants registering with a promotion code or at any special rates are not in any case allowed to change the name in the registration.
- Runners must submit the hyperlink to the timing certificate or a shareable result link or link to their ITRA profile during registration for 110K, 80K & 50K.
- Anyone who registers without submitting or fulfilling the criteria will have their registration cancelled and entry fees forfeited.
- All participants will be required to show a valid Government ID (Driver’s License, Passport, PAN or Voter ID). Foreign nationals will have to show their passport during bib collection. All participants are also required sign a waiver form prior to the event. Failure to do so will result in you not being allowed to participate in the event.
The registration fee includes the following:
- Bib number
- Timing Chip
- Event t-shirt (to receive on the day of bib pickup; no delivery by mail)
- Medal (exclusively for runners who complete the race in cutoff time and followed all the rules and regulations)
- Post Race Lunch
- On course medical support
Starts at Rs 1550/- per person
- It will include accommodation for 300 people.
- These will be Eco-friendly tented accommodations with all basic amenities including toilets, charging facilities, sleeping bags/blankets, and food.
- Two meals (freshly prepared) and evening snacks will be provided to all the guests every day during the duration of their stay.
- The village is a temporary community being raised especially for the event. After the event, it shall be dismantled, and its space returned to nature, until next year.